Out-of-District Student Transfers
To enroll a new student into the City of St. Charles School District, please follow these steps:
1. Click here
to enter in your address information to find out what school your student will be attending.
2. Once your student's school is determined, you will need to contact that school to complete the enrollment process. Contact information for each school can be found here
3. To complete the enrollment process, you will need to provide the following:
If you have any questions or issues during the enrollment process, please contact Anita Gray at email@example.com or call 636-443-4059.
- Proof of Residence in the School District (current utility bill and home sale contract or rental contract)
- Current Immunization Records (must be from a licensed physician or a public health department)
- A birth certificate is not required but would be helpful if presented as well
2017-18 Normandy Schools Collaborative Transfer Program
Missouri State Statute 167.131 allows students who reside within the boundaries of an unaccredited school district to transfer to an accredited school district in the same county or an adjoining county.
Applications for students to transfer for the 2017-2018 school year are being accepted January 3 to February 1, 2017 at the Normandy Schools Collaborative Campus Support Center located at 3855 Lucas and Hunt Road, St. Louis, MO 63121
Those interested in the transfer program should visit the Normandy 2017-18 Transfer Program webpage.
In-District Student Transfers
Parents of children in grades K-4 may request that their children attend a school other than the one in their home attendance area. A parent who lives in one elementary attendance area may request that his/her child be allowed to attend school in another of the District's elementary schools.
In-District transfer requests should be made by March 1 for the following school year.The appropriate form can be downloaded using the link below.
Forms are also available in the Human Resources Department, located at Benton School (Administration Building): 400 North 6th Street. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources office at 636-443-4003.